Friday 17 May 2013

navy openhouse, ofa mock test and love

Today's portraits:


Classmates:


On board the navy duck tour:




Today's timetable for school was a little different. Selected classes were given the opportunity to visit the Singapore Navy Openhouse today held at Changi Naval Base. We received a goodie bag containing a packet of coconut biscuit, apollo cake (of different flavours), a small packet of milo, a bottle of mineral water, a pen and a poncho. 

Oh, and brochures.

The navy people were friendly and helpful too. Honestly, I wasn't expecting that since I've always had an impression that they had to be serious. I was impressed by their welcoming hospitality. Despite the scorching hot weather, I must say that I had a whale of a time there, together with my classmates. 

We were back at school by 1:45pm and were given about thirty minutes break before our OFA mock test which was pretty manageable in the end. I was stressing over the level of difficulty of the paper via the word of mouth. Oh well, what's done is done. Praying for a pass at least!

Now here's the best part. I finally met my favourite boy after two weeks! Had our western dinner and caramel custard pudding! Albeit a short meet-up, I still thought it was the best part of the day. He never fails to make an effort to see me, even for just a few hours. I feel ever so blessed.

That's it for today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment